Picnic Tap 2.0 – Homebrewer LAB
No beer line, no excessive foam, no drip tray
Picnic Tap 2.0 นวัตกรรมการเสิร์ฟจาก Keg ที่เรียบง่าย เล็กกระทัดรัด ไม่หยด ไม่ต้องใช้สาย ประสิทธิภาพสูง
สูญเสียเบียร์น้อย เหมาะสำหรับใช้ต่อกับ Keg เมื่อไปปาร์ตี้ ใช้งานได้กับ Keg หลากหลายชนิด Made in USA
Picnic Tap 2.0 is a brand new product only offered to early adopters.
It’s the only Tap in the world that:
Does not need a disconnect. Does not require beer line.
Does not drip. Does not need drip tray.
Does not have huge thermal mass. Does not foam wastefully at 15 psi.
Does not discharge inadvertently. Does not break unexpectedly.
Does not use key components from China.
Handcrafted and individually tested in California. Great for growlers, corny kegs or Sankey.
Perfect for serving at parties or monthly homebrew club meetings, bringing to picnic, tailgate or the outback…
There is nothing like it until now.
The Mother of All Taps.
How to use Picnic Tap 2.0:
- Sanitize & keep your Picnic Tap 2.0 cold to reduce foaming at first pour
- Do not overtighten the anodized tube more than necessary to avoid squeezing the last O-ring too much which would create tiny bubbles
- The Compact Progress Flow Reducer (CPFR) can be trimmed off at the downstream end (with narrow gaps) to increase the flow
- Hold on the anodized tube while swiveling the twist tap
- Always turn (twisting) the tap knob fully until you feel a click.
How to keep Picnic Tap 2.0 sanitized between uses:
- Put a ball lock line cleaning cap adapter for soda bottle ($7) on any squeeze-able soda bottle of your choice. I find a 10-oz PET Canada Dry Club Soda is great because it has squeeze-able sturdy wall that bounces back.
- Fill it with your typical no-rinse Star San solution.
- Connect the Picnic Tap 2.0 to the ball lock cap with its twist tap opened and pointed up.
- Hold the bottle upside down over a sink and squeeze to flush the Picnic Tap 2.0 with roughly 3 – 4oz of Star San solution
- Set the bottle down in upright position to let Star San solution drained back into the bottle.
- Close the twist tap and store the Picnic Tap 2.0 preferably in a fridge to keep it cold ready for the next deployment.
To have good pour, you need:
• Cold beer
• Cold tap
• Slow flow
Looking for Keg accessories?
For more information: Homebrewer LAB