Dry Hopper Brewing Filter for Cornelius Kegs 70x300mm
300micron stainless steel mesh fully welded without rivits.
Lid top with lifting eyelet is used for remove it from keg.
Products size: Diameter70x310mm (includes lifting eyelet)
Size: 2 3/4″ diameter x 11 1/2″ height (7cm diameter x 30cm height)
Material: Stainless Steel 304
1. This dry hop filter allows hop oils to flow into your beer but keeps the hop material inside.
2. The filter will hold up to 2 ounces of leaf, even more pellet.
3. Sanitize and attach a large rubber bung with a piece of fish line to the eyelet into the top and insert into your keg. They bung will float for easy removal.
4. Also can be used in your boil pot.
5. For use in Cornelius kegs to dry hop in 5 gallon kegs